Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Originally Posted by red state
    Aboutime, you took the words right out of my mouth. SICK!!!! I suppose the leftists truly are merciful and good Christians because of all the children they murder (while calling it abortion). SICK....the whole lot of them.

Thanks red state.
    I now have the SICKIE on Ignore. No need to provide more ammo to the DRUG laden, cesspool represented by such useless trolling.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Thanks, Old Buddy!
    I truly hate having to do that and once never considered banning anyone from my screen BUT some people simply aren't worth handing the soap box to and I'd rather discuss or debate someone worth my time. Disagreeing with someone and carrying on a conversation is one thing but those who consider themselves know-it-alls (while revealing to everyone how ignorant and hateful they truly are) is more than simply disagreeing and very much worth banning/ignoring.

Problem is, they are not totally banned (IF) other members quote them. Perhaps Jim can fix that somehow within his programming. I truly don't wish to see any of the five or six I've now banned from my screen.

On a brighter note, if more of us would stop feeding the trolls, they'd get bored and troll elsewhere and to that, I say GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!

~RED
    Last edited by red state; 07-10-2014 at 05:28 PM.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1