Religion of Peace handiwork in Syria
While the Islamic State (ISIS) spent the week raping and burying
women and children alive in the name of Allah, CAIR went to bat for
a New Jersey man who wants to fly an ISIS-like flag outside his home.

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2014.08.16 (Samarrah, Iraq) - Religion of Peace bombers target an engineering team trying to repair a bridge, killing three.
2014.08.16 (Beledweyne, Somalia) - A woman is among two people shot dead by al-Shabaab fundamentalists.
2014.08.16 (Kucho, Iraq) - Another three-hundred religious minorities are slaughtered in cold blood by the Islamic State after refusing to convert.
2014.08.15 (Deir al-Zor, Syria) - Seven-hundred tribesman are executed by the caliphate over the course of a week, mostly by beheading.
2014.08.15 (Jalawla, Iraq) - A Shiite imam is executed in front of his mosque by dedicated Sunnis, who then blow up the mosque.
2014.08.15 (Akhtarin, Syria) - Caliphate members slit the throats of nine captives.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.
The numbers 3+2+300+700+1+9= 1, 015 innocent people murdered!!
Remember I previously stated in Obama's second term -his brothers- would increase their activities!
This is what we see going on now and guess what it will greatly ramp up more before our "muslim in hiding" leaves office--if he ever does leave(Martial law declared can only be stopped by his order) if he chooses to keep in place for 5,10 ,15 or 20 years we have no recourse.. Think about that and the asshats that put this bastard in charge-- the same asshats that are now rioting in Missouri..
2+2=4 all day long.. I am rarely ever wrong on my prediction--see China and my predictions bout Obama's 2nd term..-Tyr