Faggot.

But WHO cares? More media hype making something out of nothing. "The first openly gay player in the NFL". Now THERE's a title I want. Will someone pass me the gun with one bullet now, please?

It IS however a prime example of the gay agenda. You want to be a fag? Go be one. In your house, hotel, where ever. I don't care. When guys used to come in and talk about all their "achievements" with their wives/girlfriends, I was the same way. I'd certainly not talk about MY wife or gf like that. Even the ones I now hate.

But with gays it has to be in your face. THAT is what pisses me off about them. You can rant (like me ) , turn blue in the face, and try all you like but y'all ain't normal. Period. I passed biology in school.

Now, I thought the whole fiasco about letting women in a men's locker room was just stupid. This is too. Can you say "awkward"? I ain't getting undressed and showering in front of a fag. You can forget THAT. And it ain't that I'm afraid of what he thinks he's going to do to me, so anyone trotting out the homophobe label is full of it. I just don't like jail. After I got done beating his fagotty ass head into a tile wall, I'm think that would be my next stop.

GO ahead ... ask me how I REALLY feel ....