Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I go back to what I said a few weeks back which got me in trouble - but it's the stone cold truth - go to ANY forum out there, post NOTHING more than simple statistics. 9 out of 10 times you will be labeled a racist. Quite frankly, a lot of these statistics make me pause, but that doesn't make me a racist. Pointing out that 13% of the nation commit over 50% of the crimes is a fact, not racist.

Unless of course, I point out the white percentage and crime percentage, and am also a racist for pointing out those facts.

Fact is, a lot of people don't like to see/hear about such statistics, as it's "taboo" to many, so we hide from it and ignore it. Well, some do, I don't.

Jim. I've actually learned to enjoy being called a Racist, and Home Grown Terrorist. Whenever anyone chooses to use those accusations. It tells me I am successful in disturbing them so much, presenting HONEST facts, and TRUTH which NO-ONE has ever been able to DISPUTE without making up lies.

It should be a badge of Honor these days. Whenever anyone calls us those names. It helps us prove how Miserable, and Ignorant they really are.
    Presenting statistics to the Un-informed, Educationally challenged just confuses them all the more, and causes them to use more name calling to disguise their Ignorance.
    (a quote by aboutime)
    Last edited by aboutime; 09-05-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !