Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
With an imagination as ignorant as yours I suspect you'll see what you want to see. BTW, I don't have "pro-BO" sympathies I have anti-ignorant tendencies which must be why I have to call you out so much.
It's fascinating to see both your reaction, and - more curious still - the support you're getting.

FJ ... you don't 'call me out', as you put it .. not as such. Not true.

As for what you REALLY do ... as I've seen in thread after thread ... is to debate a little, then, when you think you're in danger of being bested, you resort to troll-like trickery.

Rewrites of peoples' posts ... done to disparage, mock, belittle, whatever it takes, to - in your own mind, anyway - supposedly 'win out' against the opposition you're attacking.

Perhaps the most 'interesting' feature of all this is that you reserve all this behaviour - you, the 'Conservative' - for other Conservatives on DP, such as myself. Can you name me even ONE Left-winger here you've done all this to ??

You can't .. of course not, as we both know. And yet you, yourself, profess to be a Conservative ?

What's wrong with this picture ? ... Anyone ... ?

You are the self-professed 'Thatcherite', who's had to be told fundamental facts about her !! Such as, her 'Thatcher Foundation' legacy ... I repeatedly tested you on knowledge of that before finally revealing its very EXISTENCE to you.

But here's what I'm curious about right now. If I'm 'wrong' about your being pro-Obama, as you'd like to claim ... then, of course, there will be no question of your offering him support in the future. Yes ?

So why is that an issue for you ... and why do you have contributors rushing to your defence ? If I'm talking nonsense, then I'll be proven wrong. So .... what is there to defend ??