Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
I guess after reading all the trash on the board as of late ( and this is not just for you Gunny but all that have decided Obama is a rock star ) is anything Obama's fault ? No he didn't create this horrible virus but instead of playing Golf maybe he could of tried to keep it out of our borders, I mean I now see folks that use to post conservative are now making Gabby look like a right wing nut All because they are mad, seriously let the personal BS go and just be yourselves ( and again Gunny this is not aimed at you but I know you are strong enough not to take it personal )
You're missing the shot. Obama sucks. He's lied his ass off since day one. I'm all about accusing him of what's done. Rightwingnut idiots, no different than leftwingnut idiots, blame him for everything.

Ebola was around before Obama. Sorry.

And, if anyone chooses to come after me personally, and more importantly fuck with my GF because she doesn't fall into lockstep with the party, then you get to be my new best friend. She can hold her own until the biddy mob gangs up on her. I won't tolerate it. Period. And that IS personal.

Feel free to tell anyone you want to back the fuck the fuck off. Fact is, the intolerant a-holes here can't be told they're wrong, nor disagreed with. And not one of them has an educated opinion. Unless you call Hannity and Rush education. I call it propaganda.

And I know their game. This isn't the first board they've played locust on.