Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
Yeah, sure....and like all of those medically trained healthcare workers that have come down with it didn't take precautions against any "sneeze". Newsflash....if anyone that has it merely sneezes in your direction, you could catch it if you breathe in air droplets from their sneeze. That means it IS indeed communicable via the air (duh). CDC has been lying all along and willing dupes, useful idiots and morons have bought into their BS hook, line and sinker.
First, you need to learn the common meaning of "communicable by air." Someone's sneeze is not going to travel across a room.
There is quite a bit of difference between living conditions here and in affected areas of Africa. We have proper sanitation methods here. We have clean water and soap. We don't have thousands of people living on top of each other.
I could ride the subway next to someone with Ebola and not catch it. As long as I don't kiss that person, or wipe his nose with my hand.
The real "idiots and morons" are those who are causing a panic with no reason to.