I know I have not posted any updates on Dad here recently. And I apologize, but honestly I have nothing good to report, maybe that's why I haven't updated. He is very weak. He doesn't get out of his bed except to maybe go to the bathroom. He sounds very hoarse. He fell 3 times in one week due to being so loopy with the morphine. Hes ok, he didn't get hurt but I did get on him about using the walker to help him if he does get up.

I did hook a flat screen monitor up to his computer and set it up so he could access his computer from his bed. And he has been on it here and there, but I don't think he has the energy to type anything. I thought about a voice to text program for him, but I don't think he would have the energy for that either.

As much as I hate to say this, it is basically just a waiting game at this point. My sister in law told me he had said to her last week he hopes this only goes on for a couple of more days.

My sister in law has been pretty awesome in all of this, she has stepped up and been his primary caregiver since she is currently not working and my brother and I are both stuck working. Which leads me to guilt, because I want to be there more then I am able to.

Basically this sucks.

I have been keeping him updated on all of you and your well wishes. He always smiles when I tell him what has been said about him or what has been done.

At this point, for those of you that pray or whatever you do. I would say pray for him to have as little pain as possible and that when its time he transitions easily from this world to the next.....with his two by four of course.