Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
Bullshit, you are the absolute first person(probably the only) who thinks the Godfather is shit. Thats like saying the Yankees are a shit organization, absolutely unfathomable. Its completely appropriate to say you don't know shit when you make an assinine a statement as this is.

Once Upon A Time? Yeah its ok, Goodfellas is the best mob movie ever made followed by A Bronx Tale.
the difference is the yankees actually win something, so yes it would be contrary to say they are a shit organization... movies don't count because EVERYTHING they get is based solely on opinion, just because that opinion is widespread doesn't mean anyone who disagrees doesn't know anything about movies, it's a very popular, very lucrative, very well respected series, see i know about it, and I still don't like it one bit...

bronx tale and goodfellas are amazing movies, this poll just happens to encompass the entirety of the movies that are super-popular and thought of as the best that I simply don't like at all, if it isn't on this list and it's a big hit that is considered one of the best of all time, I probably like it, these, aside from indiana, are just crap I can't sit through more than once a piece... i'm not entertained, it's nothing profound, i just don't enjoy them and don't like the taboo of disliking such things.