Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
The boards generally belong to the Admins (not in this case - it belongs to ONE admin). Frankly, Board Owners are FREE to do whatever the hell they want.

I'm on rx8club.com - once I made a comment in a thread saying "Moderators who abuse their powers...etc" I was banned for 3 days. Because an admin thought I was OBVIOUSLY talking about HIS moderators. He reversed the ban, after I chatted with him...But that board is ONE example where moderators/admins have done VERY silly things, IMO. I still participate because, 'generally' I like the board and the ppl there.

People need to get over their ideas they are somehow OWED something from forum Moderators/Admins.
Oh totally. Moderators and admins aren't owed anything. Posters should leave if they don't like the rules or the board. But generally speaking, I've seen boards with lots of traffic get run straight into the gutter by power hungry admins or mods because they felt like they could shit all over their posters. In my experience, it's a two way street.