This at one point sounded crazy, but as time goes on and you see how racist Obama is and which way he has taken this country I believe it's possible. Still thinking it may be far fetched I googled it and found 2 and 1/2 pages come up with the same stories, granted most where about Michael Savage but some big media is reporting it. All this racism by Obama has to be leading to something and many ( myself included ) has predicted a civil war coming.

Warning of a coming race war, talk-radio host Michael Savage, appearing as a guest on Alex Jones “Infowars” program Monday, said President Obama would deputize and arm gang members such as the “Crips and the Bloods” to keep order in American streets.
“Remember my last book, ‘Stop the Coming Civil War’? Guess what. It started,” said Savage.
“Has there been a civil war? Yeah, it’s a slow-burning civil war. What do you think we are looking at here? It’s a race war. These are their shock troops, they don’t have the brown shirts yet, they don’t have the armbands, but soon Obama could deputize them. Isn’t that a natural army for him, Alex? Take the Crips and the Bloods, give them a green uniform and give them a weapon and they’ll keep order in the streets. Won’t they?”

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/savage-ob...-for-race-war/