Wow, talk about how soon some forget. This article talks about a 45 year old woman with a 18 year old man and how she had authority over him and how wrong it is. Well if memory serves me I remember a 18 year old intern that worked in the WH, know I am sure Ole Slick Willy was older than 45 but talk about having authority over someone, Jeez he was the president of the United States, and he didn't get caught almost doing the deed he got busted period. But back then it was hell so the guy got a Pipe ***, what's the big deal, well this woman was lonely what's the big deal ? They say she probably wont see any jail time. probably just a fine and loss of her job and OO yea this isn't her first scandal this blows my mind, how many scandals was slick willy involved with.

Teachers and people of influence seducing the students under their care are stories that seem to abound today. It seems to have become an epidemic. There are several contributing factors to the rise of the offenses. First is the fact that the incidents are taken lightly. The student many times are, or right at, the legal age of consent. However, one of the biggest factors has been that the students are male and the teachers are female. And for some reason this sheds a different light on the topic. Such may be the case of a Florida principal, Krista Morton.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/05/ha...-getting-high/