The fallout continues. NBC, Univision, Macy's, Camping World... and it will continue.

But honestly, MY opinion? Mostly for nothing, for speaking the truth. Just look at the massive problem we have coming from Mexico, and the deportations and them returning, and the crime attached to illegals, including rape as he stated. I think he spoke the facts, and people didn't like to hear it. So now he pays a huge price for speaking the facts. Of course that's the right of those boycotting now, I know that. And of course it also brings on a lot of editorials and opinion stories. But at the end of the day, the facts are on his side.

So kill businesses, and relationships, and pageants and so many other things - in the hopes of preventing others from stating the facts. The same has happened time and time again to ME, and so many others, that dare speak facts about black crime, for example. People don't like FACTS, so they turn around and vilify the person presenting them, and declare them racists.

I'm not voting for Trump. never was going to, but I support his comments 50,000,000%.

Trump said Mexican immigrants are "bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists and some, I assume, are good people." He called for building a wall along the southern border of the United States.
Calling for a wall has been going on for a long, long time. Facts EASILY support his claim of crime, rapists and drugs.

So what's the issue? Should he have ignored it? Should he have stated they are bringing over money and roses?

I say good for you, Donnie!!