I just came up with an idea I think everyone would love. How about sharing with the community the happiest moments in our life? I think it could be refreshing.

I was thinking my happiest two moments were when I married my wife and when my baby was born, I mean, when I first saw him. He moved the earth bellow my feet. It was incredible, almost like a real miracle.

To help others "see" some of our best moments on this earth, I think it would be cool if we share a picture or a video whenever it's possible. I have a video of our marriage and a few pictures taken the day my baby was born. However, I happen to have a compilation of the best time in my life, ranging from when I met my wife and we were boyfriends until the first months of my baby and I want to share it with you all.

<iframe width="640" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H52HqXBpfC0?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.4799995422363px; line-height: 17.4720001220703px; background-color: rgb(231, 234, 239);"></iframe>

I hope you like our love story. Feel free to share!