Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Farrakhan: We Must Rise Up and Kill Those Who Kill Us; Stalk Them and Kill Them

I wonder how many of the 10,000 this moron asks to go out and kill white people will actually do it. If one does this guy should be locked up, but what he doesn't know is they are slowly waking a sleeping giant. Yes they keep pushing the white folks and now the white folks are about tired of all this BS and I am afraid once awoken they are going to wish they would of slept sleeping dogs lay.

Last week in Miami at Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan said he was looking for “10,000 fearless men” to “rise up and kill those who kill us; stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling!”
    Farrakhan said “I’m looking for 10,000 in the midst of a million. Ten thousand fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny. Death is sweeter than continuing to live and bury our children while the white folks give our killers hamburgers. Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400-year-old enemy. Death is sweeter. The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter. Then it says retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain. Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government won’t intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us; stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling!”

<iframe src="http://launch.newsinc.com/?type=VideoPlayer/Single&widgetId=1&trackingGroup=69016&siteSection= breitbartprivate&videoId=29490064" scrolling="no" noresize="" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="no" height="332" width="590"></iframe>

The video posted says it is no longer available when I re posted ( imagine that ) but when I go to the site it is there, basically Farrakhan calls for 10,000 men to stand up and kill white folks, slain those that kill us he says, make them feel our pain. Although it is in print it is much more alarming when you here the idiot spit it, I am sure that is why the video is no longer available.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...and-kill-them/
    Last edited by Jeff; 08-05-2015 at 06:05 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up