Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
I think I might mosey over there tomorrow. I need to fine tune this one. I truly do stay up all night frequently and last night was one of them. I need to go take nap now ... playing Rummikub tonight with neighbor's. It'll be good to get away from words and focus on numbers ... not as brain bending.

Tyr, thank you again for encouraging me to take a stab at this. It's been fun and my granddaughter is quite taken with the idea that her Grammy has a new hobby. Said it's about time I put all those years of reading to good use.

I forgot to ask about her poems ... we were comparing sources of inspiration and I totally spaced.

Thanks for the feedback, encouragement and steps to move forward.

I'll check in with you late tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Sounds like a good plan. Check that poetry site out, if you join to post that poem-let me know what name you use there so I can find the poem to comment on it there. Many there use nick names and not their real names. I use my real name there myself.
Yes, do post your granddaughters poems here when she gives her permission my friend.
You definitely have great natural poetic talent. And thats a superb gift to have.
One simply must share it...--Tyr