Most of my family were racist - I say "were" because most of them are dead. I was constantly fighting with my family about racism. But back then it wasn't called racism. It was "sticking with your own kind".

My parents moved the family twice to keep me from going to school with, as they called them "n*****s" and "s***s" (AA and Hispanic). Going into 7th grade we moved because I would not be in an all white school. Then, going into 9th grade moved again. However, we did have 2 exchange students from Jamaica, but I didn't tell my parents. Two out of over 400 kids.

They divorced when I was halfway through my junior year. Had no choice about where to move and I ended up in a school that was almost 50/50 whites and hispanics. Still no blacks.

I think I've mentioned this before ... I grew up in Bakersfield, CA area. A little suburb of Bakersfield was Oildale. Had to cross a bridge to get there. Sign on bridge said "no blacks after sunset". It's still a very racist town.

Google Oildale and read a little bit.

I have racist views .... hate white trash ... or any color trash. I'm also a bigot. Bigot does not tolerate ... I don't tolerate a lot of things, so I'm a bigot.

What pisses me off is people thinking white people are the most racist. Don't have to look to far to realize that blacks hate everyone, hispanics hate everyone, asians hate everyone, middle easterns hate everyone ... racism exists .... everywhere.