Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm all for anyone that kicks you dumbass, unconstitutional dems out of our government. How desperate are you? The same old empty promises ain't working so you deflect from your front runner being a criminal bringing up George Bush? I don't know what's more pathetic ... the people purposefully doing it, or the dumbasses that believe it and can be distracted from the truth.

Far as I'm concerned you take the whole lot you Dems and you can live in Iraq where all those people you feel sorry for are. And was I the crew chief on that C-141? The ramp would "accidentally" open halfway across the ocean. You people don't belong in this country.
    The idiot left is just whistling past the graveyard these days. They should know (a lot of things...lol) by now that the power always switches to the "other" party if/when the economy is either not improving or still in a depression-like recession as it is now. Most Americans will want a change next year from the dismal failures we've endured and will have endured for eight years by the next election.
    Last edited by DLT; 10-20-2015 at 03:59 PM.