Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
I don't think LongTermGuy is jealous or anything like that, and I certainly haven't seen him call anyone else out for their military service, nor question it, nor play games with it or any of that crap. It's one thing to fight and have words, but going from that to calling someone out for their service is a different thing, IMO. We should have CSM put a rest to it once and for all. I can't think of a more believable or respected military man of them all around these parts. But as soon as we go that route, AT we'll swear up and down that he wasn't calling anyone out - hence the beating around the bushes and the inability to be a man and actually state what he wants to state - just downright and outright state it.
8I don't have a problem with LTG. What I have a problem with is ... if you want to get down to brass tacks ... you don't get robe in the Navy/Marine Corps for 30 years without making E-9. That would be a Maser Chief in the Navy. Last time I saw a Master Chief communicator was NEVER. So for someone who is so quick to question everyone's creds, maybe he ought to either pull some up or shut the fuck up.

And btq, I'm watching the Steelers kick some Colts ass.