Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
I am not threatening anyone. Trump is doing the threatening. His discourse is drawn directly from old Hitler speeches.
Like I have said before, if I could question Trump in person, I would ask him where he is planning to put the concentration camps and whether he plans on using gas or ovens.

There has been a lot of foul comments made about Obama (and other Dems) in this forum over the last eight years or so. I believe Trump deserves equal treatment.
Even my father-in-law, the most conservative of all Republicans, recognizes Trump as Hitler incarnate. Trump is stoking the fans of hatred and discontent the same way Hitler did in his rise to power. Listen to some of Hitler's early speeches and you will recognize Trump's current vitriol.
I have studied that period of 20th century Germany all my life. I know when it is happening.

How many of you have ever fantasized about going back in time to post-WWI Germany and taking out Hitler before he came to power?
You don't have to fantasize about Trump. He is standing before you in real time.

Truth be told, I wouldn't harm anyone not threatening my family. But there are a lot of off balance nutcases out there and a lot of accessible guns.
OOO Hell that does it, your father in law hates, him well hell so do I.

Funny how you want to compare Trump to Hitler but thought it was wrong when folks did it to Obama.