Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
$75,000? For a complete, up and running, turn key, new construction building and foundation, batting cage, bounce room, mini golf, roller rink? You can't lay down a wooden SKATE FLOOR for that much. I think your numbers are a little askew nm. I've looked at buying a little bar here in Reno called Third Street Blues. It's not a big place by any means. I can buy in half partner at $75K, and buy the business outright for $140K. But that's just the business. I'd have to lease the building, and the owner is a screw job that charges outrageous rent. But he's willing to sell the property... FOR $1.4 MILLION!!! That's just a little bar! And you're talking about a great big huge building??!! I just can't believe even $200K total. It's got to add up to a lot more than that. The land alone around here zoned business will cost you more than that.
Were going to go in a pre existing warehouse. The florring we found was $1.35 per sf. That was the most expensive part. Sounds like that guy is trying to screw you. My dad just had a bar listed here in Carson for $50,000 for the business.