Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
I'm only replying to make a point... I don't want the last word. I made my points. Folks have the right to not want to be accosted, or to be badgered or whatever. And this applies to EVERYONE. And if they feel this way, correct or not, they have the right/ability to place others on ignore. At that point, unless they are pointing out folks they have on ignore and poking themselves, sleeping dogs should be left sleeping. I guess that's an opinion only, but to each their own.
Members are clearly able to ignore another member for any reason. You run a public board and the public can easily see what members post. Members are inclined to post things on a debate site which may be controversial/objectionable/etc. I, as a member in good standing, will continue to exercise my right to engage in a topic that may be controversial or counter a statement that may be objectionable. If a member makes a post that I find objectionable I may choose to point out my feelings on the subject. If another member chooses not to defend their previous post then that is their choice as stipulated above.

For what it's worth I'll continue to exercise my jimnyc-given rights.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Not even close. Everyone here is free to speak their minds and have their voice. Not forcing others to have to "listen" is NOT censorship.