Have you forgotten that Jesus said you are a god?

The main message that Jesus taught was that you too could be a god.

All you had to do was write the laws of heave in your heart and follow his lead and seek god. This is an important statement as Jesus is saying to never find or idol worship a god and continually seek a better god with better laws.

The god and Jesus within yourself, --- read Jesus here as an archetypal good man or woman, --- is the same archetypal good man/woman model that Jung and Freud used as the ideal model in their Father Complex. People know about the negatives of that theory more than the good. The point is that here Jesus shows how much of a naturalist he is and tells us from a natural perspective of where god lives.

God is inside of us, as the laws and rules we live by. This, in a real sense, is irrefutable. We are all beings who are constantly following rules that we interpret in our own way. We follow our heart. We are all gods to Jesus.

Jesus did not teach to make the god you find within yourself a permanent ideal. Seeking god is to always raise the bar of what is, to what could be better. Good was to evolve and grow. That is why the original Gnostic Christians, Chrestians, called their god, God the Good, and why they called their Jesus archetype, Jesus the Good.

Gnostic Christians knew that whatever we are is just a mental construct that we all create within ourselves. I think therefore I am. That is why we call our god I am and really do mean ourselves.

Have you forgotten that Jesus said you are a god?
John 10; 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Who is your god?

Regards
DL