If only I believed this 100%. I do in fact believe many are off, but of course not all of them. With the amount of shit that took place in the past year, NOTHING would surprise me anymore. And I said this a LONG time back, as far back as with Sanders and Cruz. If folks think the numbers are far out of hand, many won't even bother showing up.

-----

Trump Claims Dems Are Creating 'Phony Polls' to Suppress Supporters

Donald Trump on Monday took to Twitter to uncork a new wrinkle to his claims of a rigged election, accusing Democrats of creating "phony polls to suppress the Trump."

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Major story that the Dems are making up phony polls in order to suppress the the Trump . We are going to WIN!
According to RealClearPolitics, Hillary Clinton holds about a 6-point average national lead over Trump, give or take depending on head-to-head or four-way.

Instead, Trump propped up the latest results from the Rasmussen Reports poll just released Monday:

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

Get out to VOTE on 11/8/2016- and we will #DrainTheSwamp!
RASMUSSEN NATIONAL
Trump 43%
Clinton 41%
Trump also took a couple of swipes at the media on Twitter, too:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Why has nobody asked Kaine about the horrible views emanated on WikiLeaks about Catholics? Media in the tank for Clinton but Trump will win!
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

We are winning and the press is refusing to report it. Don't let them fool you- get out and vote! #DrainTheSwamp on November 8th!
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Trum.../24/id/755036/