Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Jim Please Keep The Door Closed

Jim, what is wrong? Is the staff bored? Not enough threads being moved to the cage? To few threads need moderating?

Must be since you let Mike (OCA) back to drag the IQ level of the posts down by at least 50 points. And take the amount of gutter language off the charts.

Oh well, you pay the bills around here. Since I am here, allow me to introduce Mike to the newer members of the community.

Many years ago when Jim first started the board, OCA was a fine poster who expressed Reagan conservatism better then most. He used facts and logic to beat down liberal nonsense.

In fact it was OCA that invited me to join DP. Now that may be a plus to some - a minus to others.

Then after some time, Mike began to start the "turn". It is like when a good guy in pro wrestling starts to lay the foundation to turning into a bad guy.

Mike started to bash conservatism, support illegal immigration.

Then in 2008 he was for Hillary. His catch phrase was "The Clinton's do not lose elections!"

Well, we all know what happened there.

Then Jim and others, did the one unforgivable thing that Mike will never get over. They reminded him he was - gasp - WRONG!!

Well the "turn" was completed. Now Mike was an Obama lover, supporter, and defender.

He was so desperate he used a Wikipedia link to back up his claim that Obama had "a shit load of economic experience"

Well the gloves were off an Mike went after everyone.

In fact he was so insulted he sent this PM to me at Christmas time:

Hey here is to wishing you two a xmas full of loneliness, grief and despair. May great personal tragedy visit you two during this glorious holiday season!

What a class act eh folks?

Well needless to say Mike has a hard time defending the failed polices of Obama - so now he is on the Hillary bandwagon

If any of you want to waste time trying to have civil and rational conversation with him - knock yourself out. But if the town drunk calls in sick, and you are totally bored and have nothing else to do - well then I guess talking to Mike is an option

I suspect he is back after begging Jim relentlessly; after being banned from other boards; and so desperate for attention Jim showed him so pity. Much to our dismay. It is a fact Jim enjoys kicking him around.

A word of caution to those who do engage Mike. He is like a small child, and takes things very personal. Here is another PM he sent me

nother thread closed in the cage in which i'm allowed to be bashed but not bash back.

Jimmy when you posted the new rules did you not make it clear to red or kathianne(i'm sure it was one of those two idiots)?

There is no reason to close that thread, please open it back up.

So you see, he is not worth it. He is out for attention, to feed his ego, and has a inflated opinion of himself. Like his role models Obama and Hillary, he is very thin skinned, always the victim, and is unable to defend his core principals. Which are a solid as a tower of Jello

Well Jim, you let him back. What is done is done. Mike is back and there goes the neighborhood

Well maybe Mike will post another fake picture of himself and his "wife" for all of us to enjoy.

Perhaps you can start a pool to see how many times Mike will show off his debate skills by dropping the f bomb. This is what the community has to look forward to

At least you did not let Virgil back

Yet
    Last edited by red states rule; 10-27-2016 at 03:38 AM.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan