The best reality show of all time is set to start. There are going to be new twists this season. Some of the guests will have an eenemy the shows producers have found in their life and they dont know it yet. Also there will be a house guest that the viewers can control. The women are gorgeous this season and the men well lets just say if Abbey Watches she will be happy.

If your not familiar with BB it's simple. Anywhere from 14 to 20 strangers move into a house for a few months. The house has no television, internet, news, phones or outside communications. Plus there really isn't much for them to do in the house they provide a pool, weight room and sometimes a hot tub. The players compete for food for the week and if they loose they are stuck on a peanut butter and jelley diet.

Once a week someone competes for head of house hold, they head of household is a good and bad position. They get a bunch of rewards but they also have to nominate two people for eviction that the other guests have to vote out at the end of the week. There's also the power of veto which saves someones ass from getting evected. They do really funny games to elect the head of household andpower of veto. with all those personalities in the house its awesome to watch what happens.

Camera's are all over the house including the bathrooms. They compete for either $500,000 or $1,000,000. If you haven't watched it I suggest you watch a few episodes. I guarantee you'll be hooked. Especially if the women do a bikini contest again this year . It start's July 5th at I think 8PM. Here's a link to the site to learn more. There's pictures of the contestants, all the beautiful women and the guys im sure some of the DP women will drool over *cough* Abbey *cough*

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/