I just got me a new battery for my Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday. I've had it for over 2 years. It's still kinda fine, but seemed to be eating the battery quicker than it normally would, or I was hallucinating. I really don't have many apps, I simply don't use the phone like that. Plus I went through all my apps and deleted everything I don't need or use. Did everything that could possibly be related to eating my battery and it was the same. It wasn't horrible, but it could be better.

So I got a new battery. But while looking, I saw one that was 240% stronger, a "iPosible 6200mAh" battery, when I believe the norm is 2400. It's a tad thicker than the old battery so it came with a new back cover. But if I didn't tell you it was swapped you may not even notice, not that bad.

I charged it yesterday and then into the evening before it was done and I unplugged it. Normally if I leave it unplugged, starting at 100%, when I get up in the AM it would be somewhere between 75-85% left. Dang, this one still had 96% left!!