Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

Haven't I?

Not that it's any of your damn business, but I used to work for Conoco-Phillips Alaska based in Anchorage. As part of the Telecom crew, we frequently flew to the North Slope to maintain and install computer / telephone networks.

I have indeed seen Polar Bears, including one of them was stalking a co-worker of mine out of the truck.

You may ask JimNYC about where I worked - he and I used to email each other frequently whilst I was employed there.

NOW, both of you smartass punks - How many Polar Bears and other bears have you observed and had dealings with in the wild?
    I will openly admit having never seen a polar bear in the wild.

You only exploited your experiences with browns which I have seen hundreds of. Which doesn't say shit about whether Polar bears eat motor oil.

I've seen them, lived among them, dealt with them, killed them, skinned them, ate them, and even rescued them.
    Oh really, you have seen, lived amongst, dealt with, killed, skinned and rescued polar bears? Cuz i gotta scream LIAR!!!!!!!!!

you are full of shit loser.

And no, IdiotCannon, your little guided tour in Kodiak does not qualify you.

Look poser punk ass, I lived in AK 5 years, I worked from the Pribiloff islands where polar bears hunt Walrus to Kodiak and Attu. I have stalked Buffalo in the Shumigans and watched Brown bears killing Caribou out the window of landing aircraft in Cold bay.

But since neither YOU nor I have ever watched Polar bears eat at dumps we have to rely on people who have.

You=zero
    people who have = something greater than zero

Meanwhile i have watched bears eating garbage at the Unalaska dump and they try everything.

I also watched a Brown Bear eating a whale carcass in False Pass when I was en route to the Nushgak river mouth. Dead, smelly, rotting carcass the size of a school bus and the bear was there for weeks like a pig at a smorgasborg. They will eat anything.
    Last edited by loosecannon; 07-03-2007 at 10:18 PM.