Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
Many years ago, THIS DUMBASS USED TO DRIVE DOWN MY STREET, WITH THAT FFING RAP CRAP BLASTING IN HIS CAR LOUD ENOUGH TO SHAKE MY WINDOWS, AND DO SO ALSO LATE AT NIGHT.
This idiot blasted that shit loud enough to be heard ten miles away!
After about 5 months of that happening a few times a week, I finally found out where he lived.
It was on the other side of town. Near his homeys..
I went there at 3 am, pulled in his drive and , rolled my car windows down and cranked it up to max volume, playing Hank Jr. , A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE. LIGHTS CAME ON AND A MINUTE LATER THE CLOWN STEPPED OUT ON HIS PORCH, YELLING OUT- WHO ARE YOU- DO I KNOW YOU?
I stepped out of my car , SO THAT MAGGOT COULD GET A DAMN GOOD LOOK AT ME and I replied, You sure do--you drive by my house playing that rap shit loud enough to shatter windows day and night. I just wanted to give you back a dose and if this woke you up all the better.
Then I said, I live at- gave the worm my address, so next time you come by my house disturbing me and my family with that ffing shit you play, I am coming back here again but not to play music. I am going to play a little game I like to call -Kick Your Sorry Ass. Ever heard of it?
I got only silence for about 2 minutes
So I said, good = I guess silence is what I can rely on getting from your damn car as you drive by my house from now on, dumbass...
And if you call the damn cops, I will catch you somewhere and leaving you laying-broken up a bit.
He never drove down my street ever again.
Now you may ask, what if he had..
I never issue a threat that I will not act upon if its not properly settled in the manner I presented as a peaceful solution.
As I was taught that a man has no honor that does not keep his own word.
MOST OF US COUNTRY BOYS , SOUTHERN MEN ADHERE TO THAT FAITHFULLY , IMHO. -Tyr
And unfortunately that is probably the only way to get one of those guys to turn down his rap music. Or I guess in this case, to turn down a different street.