These cable channels are a trip. They get popular, then try re-inventing the wheel. Let's see ... TruTv (which was actually originally Court TV) got big with World's Dumbest And Most Shocking. THEN they got stupid. World's Funiest (not). And those 4 idiots Impractical Jokers. "Hi. I'm 45 and act like I'm in 2nd grade." THERE's a show.

Investigation Discovery -- made it's name showing actual news stories in a mostly documentary style. Now, their shows are drama queen central. If I want to watch a drama I get soap operas, thanks. Got a big ass box full of movies too. (None of them are dramas, btw I ain't running chick Heaven around here. The cat doesn't care as long as I scratch her neck occasionally.

But Geez ... there is so much just plain dumb sh*t on that it's no wonder our kids have no thought processing capability. "I'm a fat little mindless blabbermouth and get my own show." Well, I'm a mean-ass old Gunny ... where the f- is MY G-Damned show? We can call it the F-U Show. Can't be any worse than Chopped. You come in and I rip your a$$ apart.

I hate to say it, but I'm far more entertaining and funnier than a dumbass little fat girl. Just laughing at me screwing up is more entertaining.