Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
Cottage cheese?
My mom eats cottage cheese. I tasted it once and thought it was perhaps the most disgusting things ever. So no...

I eat mostly the same things for breakfast every day. Some sort of eggs or omelets, some toast (with a LOT of butter). My daughters prefers melons when they are in season. Or frosted Pop Tarts if she is in a hurry. My husband eats whatever is in front of him.
I'll be having cottage cheese for lunch today. It's perfect (if you like it, lol) when you want to eat lightly. As I do today, because I made a lobster stew for Russ' Fathers Day dinner.

For breakfast, whatever's around. I don't like milk much, so cereal swimming in it just doesn't work for me. Oatmeal in the winter. When I was younger, I generally skipped it altogether. I don't plan all meals well, like Kath. I'd probably be healthier if I did.

When we go out for breakfast or brunch, I do love some Eggs Benedict, minus the ham. And home fries. Yum.

Salt on watermelon?! If God wanted our watermelon to be salty, he'd have made it a vegetable!