Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
I am not a Muslim. I am a Gnostic Christian and you have been answered quite well on each item.

Your honesty is lacking, Christian because I included your immoral ideology and you do not want to deal with it.

You are trying to bury your history with crap of the new upstart and you do not lie that I want to bury both of your immoral ideologies which both promote slavery to an immoral God and his man made homophobic and misogynous doctrines.

Regards
DL
The only thing you got right there is that I am a Christian. But if you think somehow that other things you point out about history bothers me somehow, you're mistaken. I care about TODAY. And I'm proud to be a part of the religion that I am. And if someone does something wrong, like being a pedophile, then prosecute them to the full extent of the law, and then some. But today, I have no worries about folks in my religion going out and committing terrorist attacks and/or cutting off heads. No one will kill me if I try to leave my religion. The comparison today is hilarious, as there is no comparison.

I've tried to bury nothing whatsoever. I've not even commented on anything outside of the filthy muslims. WHY would I try to bury something as you claim in a thread that has NOTHING to do with the things you claim?

The things I wrote about islam are fact. My honesty is 100% intact. I will be happy to condemn any act by christians in the past. I'm just glad that civilization has moved forward and evolved, at least for almost everyone anyway.