Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
I'm perplexed that you see nothing offensive in pointedly refusing to pay respect to our flag- that so many died for. I truly am starting to feel that I don't belong in this upside-down world.
He's just got a different opinion. He also has a point from a certain POV. Under most circumstances, I'm like who cares? Let fools be fools. And he's right in that this shouldn't be an issue. The President really shouldn't be using his position to weigh in on the matter anymore than any of these players. They have and he did, so...

It IS an issue. The culprit here more than anyone is the media. They've managed to turn one idiot's disrespect into a national debate. People who otherwise wouldn't care feel pushed into taking a side. Lost in it all is criminals should be punished, and we wouldn't need laws or the police if everyone would just behave and respect one another. And I don't get the circle of dumbness. The left needs laws and the police, not the right. Yet it is the left protesting them. BLM sure ain't no rightwing group.

I mean what do they want besides a rule saying "no arresting black criminals"? Then along comes fruitloop Kaepernick and the MSM.