Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
If they lose 20 percent of their viewership it will cost the league a lot of money.
Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
20%? dream on! you're lucky to get 1%
TV ratings have been mostly down across the board, minus a few games. Otherwise, there HAS been a hit to viewership overall. In addition to the article that HPD already posted, and follow-ups about ratings, here's another. I don't think they're getting the response and support they assumed they would get. And as you can see, it's more than just a few games dropping in ratings. I'm afraid they definitely lost some long time fans for good, and many uneasy about the whole thing. I think... I know, they underestimated how passionate the country is about our anthem/flag!

--

NFL Favorability Ratings Cut in Half — IN ONE WEEK!

This is disastrous!
The NFL favorability ratings were cut in half — in the last week.

Morning Consult released their numbers today.

This comes after over 200 NFL players knelt during the US national anthem on Gold Star Mothers Day last sunday.

The Daily Caller reported:

Morning Consult conducted the survey, and the results are a very bad sign for the NFL.

They released the following data in a press release to The Daily Caller:

NFL’s Brand Favorability Drops To Lowest Point Since Morning Consult Started Tracking: The NFL’s net favorability has dropped from 30% on September 21 to 17% on September 28.

On September 21, 25% of Trump supporters said they had a very favorable view of the NFL and 11% had a very unfavorable view.

As of Sept 28, those numbers have dramatically changed with 33% of Trump supporters say they have a very unfavorable view of the NFL and 16% report having a very favorable view.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...half-one-week/