I keep hearing this now, seems to be the new buzz word, people need to "process" this and/or "process" that. What is that now? These terms crop periodically and they always leave me wondering, what is this new thing that people need to do now that they never needed to do before? "Closure" is another example. Do people's brains not "process" something the instant it happens? Mine does. And when something is over, isn't it over, as in closed?

I think these new types of buzz words are invented by the media mainly, which again would be majority leftists. They love to rebrand things so that they can fit them into their agenda, and in this case, the left has been focusing on everything bad, and are in the victim and grieving business. It's what they apparently believe is their winning strategy.

PROCESS(think about it)... CLOSURE(it's over)... GRIEVING PROCESS(you're sad)... GAY(homo)... UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT(illegal alien)... FREEDOM FIGHTERS(terrorists)... on and on... it's the left's word game.

I've never played the left's word game, and I don't think I'll start anytime soon.

I think there's also a grow chasm between city people and country people. It's two totally different lifestyles, one being very progressive and willing to go with the flow and open to change, and the other quite independent, conservative and wants to be left alone. This is also a growing problem.