Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Sweet!!

My wife drew the line with me wanting to get a few of those things that shine on the house and make cool colors. Of course the one I wanted was the Steelers!

Honestly, it's never been very "Christmasy feeling" around these parts, but that's changing this year!! I want ALL the tree stuff, and then color strings around the living room. We have cool decorations of Santa, all the reindeers and what not, and they are all like 1 1/2 foot figurines. So they will be laid about, along with the lighting, and then the tree of course. And I'm also setting up some little music boxes that I can annoy the woman with! Things you can pull the string on and music plays for like a minuted or so, and 2 boxes that if you hit a button - one plays Noel and the other plays Winter Wonderland!! And then I have the stereo in the living room set to nothing but Christmas music, and the accompanying DVD player stuffed with Christmas music!!
COOL... yeah I have a couple little strings of battery powered LED Christmas lights around the living room/theater, and I have a long HDMI cable that I can plug my laptop into the TV with, so I've been putting a 4K video of a nice fireplace on, and then crank the Christmas music. Course I can only annoy myself being a bachelor...