White rapper Eminem says he hates being white and wants to kill himself. And so it appears the SJW Movement has infested his brain, congratulations to the Marxists, they've destroyed a White cultural icon which they created. He also seems to have a terrible syphilis that put holes in his brain, perhaps given to him by a descendant or descendants of the Tuskegee Experiment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his song "Untouchable" he raps that "there have been times where it's been embarrassing to be a white boy," according to Chris Menahan at Information Liberation. I would think it's more embarrassing to be a wealthy 45-year-old rapper still dressing and scowling like a hard-done-by street punk.

"Seems like the average lifespan of a white man is more than twice than a black life span," Mathers raps. "I wonder sometimes if it has a price scanner." Believe it or not, this is the rapper who has been called "the greatest lyricist ever."

"I feel like checking out on life, can't escape this circumstance," he says. He can't escape being wealthy and famous. Tragic.

https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/eminem-its-been-embarrassing-be-white