Gonna head out and see NT again, from March 1st to March 10th I believe. I can't wait!

Head out on snowmobiles (snow machine is just weird) to the cabin, how awesome is that? A fire, in the snow, outside the cabin, in the middle of nowhere. Now that's peace! Then snowmobile (I think?) it out to somewhere, where the Iditarod will start and mushers pass by and you get to watch. Apparently the goal is to build a bon fire and pass out beers to the willing mushers. I can see how that may get expensive if they are thirsty!!

The more snowmobile fun while I'm there, hopefully. Get a shit ton of more pictures, and hopefully still see a fair amount of wildlife in the winter.

Not sure if the wifey will be able to make it or not, I hope she does. If not, then I may spoil myself and take first class! I never flew first class before. Maybe at least a portion of the various flights anyway.

I always picture 10 feet of snow and -10 temps when I think of Alaska in the winter. But NT said you could probably ride the machines in a t-shirt at that time. I'll believe it when I see it!! NT's 5 degrees in the winter is probably warm to him! LOL