Hopefully whatever he does accept will appear to be getting the $1.6 billion minimum to get the wall started. Bravo, Mr. Trump, and perhaps will then have covered EVERY major initiative that I had hoped for from him. It's not perfection, but it's promise keeping for damn sure. The economy is EXCELLENT. Gorsuch in. Illegal issues down across the board. The beginning of a great big wall. One that will be 10 feet taller since Vincente Fox said he wouldn't pay.

And before anyone even starts with the "Well, I thought he did say Mexico would pay...?" He ALWAYS has stated the various ways via trade/tariffs and other things in how he would make the money from Mexico. Lots of ideas related to Mexico have been floated around in how to get the money back. $18 billion? Dunno about that, nor what that would take and the length. But for what illegals COST OUR COUNTRY - it's also coming back that way too. Look up what illegals cost America yearly and get back to me.

---

Trump: Program to protect 'Dreamers' is 'probably dead'

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — President Donald Trump says a program to protect immigrants brought into the U.S. illegally as children is "probably dead."

The Republican president tweets that "Democrats don't really want it," referring to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. The Obama-era program shields these individuals, commonly referred to as "Dreamers," from deportation. Trump said last year that he's killing the program unless Congress sends him legislation by March to keep it.

Trump last week rejected an immigration deal drafted by a bipartisan group of senators.

The deal included a pathway to citizenship for "Dreamers" and $1.6 billion for border security, including Trump's promised border wall.

Trump tweeted Sunday: "DACA is probably dead because the Democrats don't really want it, they just want to talk and take desperately needed money away from our Military."

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pro...-politics.html