Two Navy commanders face negligent homicide charges related to the deadly crashes of two ships off Asia last year, the Navy announced Tuesday.
Former Cmdr. Bryce Benson of the USS Fitzgerald and former Cmdr. Alfredo J. Sanchez of the USS John S. McCain are among those charged, according to USNI News. Additionally, two lieutenants and one lieutenant junior grade of the Fitzgerald also face charges, the Navy said.
Among the charges are dereliction of duty, hazarding a vessel and negligent homicide.
A Chief Petty Officer on the McCain also was charged with dereliction of duty. And administrative actions -- including non-judicial punishment -- will be taken for members of both crews, the Navy said.

cont ... http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/16...s.htmlI'll let the Navy guys comment on this since I just was along for the ride.

Not to make light (but I'm going to) I can't help but notice one of the ships was the USS John McCain. Looks like his name doesn't limit itself to trainwrecks in Congress.