Who knew that she was sent from the heavens above, to not only be an actress, but she will now take some time off and fix all that ails the USA.

---

Actress Jennifer Lawrence to Take Year-Long Hiatus from Acting to 'Fix Our Democracy'

Worried about the state of our country? Think we’re headed in the wrong direction? Never fear! Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence is taking a year off from acting so she can “fix our democracy.” Phew! I was really worried about our democracy for a second there, but now I can relax knowing that Jennifer Lawrence is on the job.

The actress, whose latest movie, Red Sparrow, comes out March 1, says she’ll be working with an organization called Represent.Us to help combat “anti-corruption and stuff.” (See, we’re going to be totally fine.) She hopes to “get young people engaged politically on a local level” and after that, she says, “I don’t know what I’m doing next.”

Okay, sure, Lawrence’s plan seems a little vague, but I’m sure she’ll rise to the challenge. I mean, she’s got all the qualifications of a totally democracy-fixing person or whatever.

Who better to “fix” our country than Katniss Everdeen? Since, as Lawrence herself proclaimed, a Trump presidency is “the end of the world,” having someone around who knows how to survive in a post-apocalyptic society is a real asset to America. She’ll fit right in with the #Resistance. I’m sure she won’t mind trading in her Mockingjay pin for a pink vagina hat.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/actres...fix-democracy/