"If we live in a where Scott Israel showed AMAZING LEADERSHIP, then we also live in a world where:-Russians cost Hillary the election-Obama actually IS an American-McCain's a true Republican-Maxine Waters is a Rhodes Scholar-CNN tells the truth &-Rosie is gorgeous "

~@RealJamesWoods

Kat #ISTANDWITHGENFLYNN @KatTheHammer1 Feb 24

More

I will never be a victim again! I will always be armed! I will never surrender! I am the #NRA #2A rights#2ndAmendment

Sebastian Gorka DrGVerified account @SebGorka 23h23 hours agoMore

#FAKECOPRetweet if you agree the Broward County Sheriff is a disgrace to the uniform and all real LEOs. #FAKECOP

Ann CoulterVerified account @AnnCoulter Feb 24

“Absolutely incredible kids...DACA is a very very, it’s a very difficult thing for me because you know, I love these kids” --Donald Trump "Dreamer with Shotgun Threatens Rochester School: 'I’m Going to Shoot All Ya Bitches!'” http://bit.ly/2F21w16

Kat #ISTANDWITHGENFLYNN @KatTheHammer1 21m21 minutes agoMore

Let's get a few items CLEAR!!! IF YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY?! AND ICE comes For YOU?! IT'S CALLED DUE PROCESS! GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS THAT "WARN" ILLEGAL ALIENS OF PENDING RAIDS?! ARE GUILTY OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!

Dash Riprock@PhilMcCrackin44 25m25 minutes ago

A challenge for all Trump Supporters:Let’s get my friend and fellow Patriot @REALtrumpbureau over the K follower level by 12:00 noon today...We can do it !Give Michael a follow now....you’ll thank me later !

Deplorable ✴Suzi @jeepsuzih2 15h15 hours agoMore

Ben Carson Performs Brain Surgery Maxine NEEDS BRAIN SURGERY