(Rick - feel free to post whatever you have whenever you want, mine will be coming too, we can do both!! Just no ugly pics of me ya bastard!!)
----

Hot damn!! (whole story in itself). When I got back from Alaska for my first trip ever last year, I said it was the best vacation I had ever taken. Now it has some serious competition!!

Alaska is just pure heaven in my mind. L5 is simply pure heaven in my mind. Rick and Sharon are the best friends anyone could ever ask for, and it's pure heaven sharing a vacation with them at the infamous, but hidden and barely to be located, L5 slice of heaven on Earth! I am sworn to secrecy as to it's specific location. It's mine mine mine and all mine!

So I'll have to share more tomorrow and a ton of cool pictures and some videos. 211 total. But I'm too tired, need sleepy right now! While Alaska was simply fantastic, the traveling to and back was horrid. Missed connections, TSA loves me, literally sleepless and stuck in Seattle, late to Ricks's place by a day... then no room in Chicago, change of plans that cost me $300 - but shhhhhh..... at least I had a hotty with me in Chicago, but unfortunately for me, the bitch started chewing on my ear and waking me up at 3am today!! So I got to the airport at like 7pm Saturday night, flight all night long and not a wink of sleep to be had. Land and no hotel room (confort suites inn SUCKS!). But got lucky room at 10am at the Marriott in downtown Chicago, with a MUCH better view.

So, back to the young little lady I had in Chicago....

She was actually half Alaskan, and half Siberian - that's Huskie's anyway!!!

That's right - we actually missed the beginning of the iditarod because of my late arrival. Then it was a miracle, there comes an iditarod sled right up the snow trail down by Talkeetna. He was training for next year with his dogs!! I have videos later. He has puppies available in about 2 months. One of his dogs is part wolf!!

I couldn't wait!

So Rick told me that Sharon could make anything happen in Alaska, she's like the "fixer" and has the answer for everything!! She's just effing awesome!! So she took the challenge - and found "NIKOH" for me on very veryt short notice. Yeps, that's my newest bestest friend in the world's name - my new girlfriend at home - her name is Nikoh, which is Alaskan Athabaskan for "big" i believe. Many other great choices, but she looks like a Nikoh to me. She has one blue eye and one brown eye and she is stunningly beautiful. I will be back with mucho updates, pictures and some videos. But here's a pic of Nikoh and myself just home. Another photo of her & also a short video of her playing already with the cat!! And yes, no shaving allowed in Alaska - and I lost just over 20 pounds there!! Rick tried to kill me!! LOL About 250 miles of snow machine riding, and many crashes and flipping and digging myself out of MANY very DEEP snow piles!! Many moose to come!! Saw a fox too, no phone ready though. Only a few eagles this time, but it was -10 the first night there!!!