Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
Really ?

I've a funny feeling that this will evaporate in the coming days and weeks. President Trump is proving to be a staunch ally in the Salisbury chemical poisoning matter.

I like the idea of us all finding common ground 'as friends and citizens', as has been suggested. All well and good.

You could start by showing us an open mind when it comes to criminal chemical weapon deployment. Accept that, when it's finally IRREFUTABLY proven beyond any possible shadow of a doubt that Russia is responsible, justice needs to be meted out to all who hold responsibility.

If - as I believe - this includes Putin himself - will you be openly critical of your leader ? Will you think that he needs to shoulder responsibility for his actions ?

I can criticize Putin without problems, there are no problems. perhaps a large part of Russia wanted to Trump became President.

as for chemical weapons. believe me, no evidence will be provided. Will only the headlines that Russia is again guilty of something. Pay attention to when the offences investigated by the Russia before she collects the facts and then publicly accuse someone