Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default FBI Source: Majority Of Staff On Clinton Case Wanted Her Prosecuted

I think now that McCabe has been fired, the flood gates are going to open. I think if I was Comey, or Brennen, or Clapper, Strzok, Page, or even Mueller, Rosenstein, Rice, Lynch, OBAMA... if I was these people, I'd be getting real nervous right about now. More facts are coming out about this vast bunch of corrupt democrats under obama practically by the minute. The onion is being peeled back, and the more layers peeled back, the more corruption we see. But, it's looking like justice may prevail. I think some of the better republicans and conservatives are emboldened to take on the swamp knowing President Trump has their back, and it truly is a swamp, and it truly needs to be drained. I think more and more people that were below these corrupt democrat hacks will start coming forward once they see they themselves won't be targeted, as like with this story here...

FBI Source: Majority Of Staff On Clinton Case Wanted Her Prosecuted

The decision at the FBI to not prosecute Hillary Clinton over her mishandling of classified information was solely from the top down, a source told Fox News.

“No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute — it was a top-down decision,” said the source who is described as an official close to the Clinton case.

The FBI official said that Director James Comey’s announcement on July 5 angered and disgusted members of the investigative team which included over 100 FBI agents and analysts who worked overtime with six DOJ attorneys from the department’s National Security Division and Counter Espionage Section.

“It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News, noting that it was “unanimous” that they all wanted Clinton’s “security clearance yanked.”

More here... http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/12/fb...er-prosecuted/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-17-2018 at 09:26 AM.