I know it's a TON of work, and some lost hours in there. But for me, I'm having fun training her non-stop, even if not thrilled with the loss of some sleep. And I spent only like $800 on her since getting back home! A harness in addition to the harness she came home with. It appears this one she came home with should last her awhile though. I have 2 beautiful crates for her and her training. One is upstairs and one downstairs. She does already see them as home, and that's awesome to see so quickly! Or maybe she goes in there for the new bedding I got for her, some memory foam crate bottom for her.

And then of course a billion things for her to chew on, instead of my belongings and furniture. But she only gets maximum of 2 at a time, so as not to confuse her, or spoil her I suppose. And some regular treats, and also the tiny training treats for the positive reinforcement. Don't wanna give her a ton of regular treats and make her fat! And she's only getting foods and/or treats that are healthy and good for huskies.

And about 1300 drawstring poopie bags!! Laugh if you will, but it's bad enough my hands or fingers need to know that poop is on the OTHER side of the bag, and warm. So it gets special treatment and a drawstring to ENSURE it's closed. And then I run like hell for the nearest garbage can!!