"PJmedia and other sites like them only post things supportive of the right wing. Only things supportive of the president. They post lies all the time."

Retarded crap aside - methinks Coulter and the honeymoon with Trump is over!

--

Ann Coulter Unleashes on Trump: 'The Worst Negotiator God Ever Created'

On Wednesday, Ann Coulter doubled down on her criticism of President Trump, complaining about the massive omnibus budget he signed and rebuking him for his failure to secure funding for the border wall.

"This is a bad week for genuine Trump supporters," Coulter told radio host Mark Simone. "What happened last week was hard to sugarcoat," she said, derisively referring to the omnibus deal as the "Schumer-Pelosi budget."

When he signed the bill into law last week, Trump vowed, “I say to Congress, I will never sign another bill like this again. I'm not going to do it again. Nobody read it. It’s only hours old. Some people don't even know what’s in it."

She went even further in a column posted Wednesday afternoon, mocking the idea that the president is somehow playing 3-D chess and outsmarting his opponents. She called Trump "The Worst Negotiator God Ever Created."

"We elected the guy whose name is on the cover of The Art of the Deal. Sure, he didn't write it -- and probably didn't read it -- but Trump must have heard about some of the trite advice it contains," she continued sarcastically. "This shows what a master strategist Trump is. He throws out the rulebook! You know what else, suckers? Now he can put out a paperback edition with a new chapter, How to Give Up Everything in Return for Nothing."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/ann-cou...-ever-created/