Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
Recall in another thread about us going the way of Europe just later? THIS thread is your answer. Remember all those things in the 70s that were okay that are mortal sins now? Almost EVERY single one stepping on personal liberty.

Girls routinely wore halter tops and tube tops without bras then and nobody got their panties in a twist over it. Now, you get sent home from school to change because the nipple police are watching.

This is but one example of freedoms LOST to a societal change by guess who? The very people that wore the halters and tube tops in the 70s. The so-called "liberals". THAT is when the left in this country ceased to be liberal and turned into Nazis.

I routinely went to the grocery store barefoot, smoking a cigarette as I went through the aisles. I remember hating the refrigerator part because my feet got cold

You could pull over to to a wide spot in the road in S FL and jump in the ocean. Nobody cared. Now you get charged for parking, have a dress and conduct code and somebody will probably STILL break into your vehicle.

Just an example. But that downhill slide you hope you don't live to see? We're already living through it.
Great times back then , with pretty gals wearing halter tops and tube tops no bra, low-cut jeans , skin tight short shorts and
most very happy, proud to be looked at with a gleam in the guy's eyes.
That freedom the girls had, enjoyed and shared with the guys when they so desired.
I REMEMBER SEEING(AND EVEN DATING) GIRLS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT IT PRACTICALLY MADE ONE FALL DOWN AND CRY OUT LOUD!
Although not moral according to Christian principles, it was a great time to be a wild , young and roving male hellbent on chasing the pretty gals.
Youth and its treasures, a shame it is so fleeting a time span in ones life..-Tyr