Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Little guy basically concedes and offers to make a deal, Trump squeezes his nuts harder, then wants to play victim and wonder why the little guy is angry. Classic.

I'l tell you EXACTLY what I would do if I was Un, and the writing is on the wall, I just doubt he's sharp enough to see it.

I go to China, Russia, Iran, Turkey, and anyone in the EU or world for that matter that wants a deal and just cut the US out just like Turkey and Russia have done to us in Syria and the EU, Russia and China are doing with Iran. That's just a no-brainer.
    Won't work. If he goes back to shooting off missiles he's right back in hot water with everyone. He either plays with us or he's screwed.

And we're in the middle of cutting deals with China, and China likes their money. I doubt they'd be willing to give up new deals just because pie face wants to start shooting off missiles again pissing off the world. Can't forget Japan, they're a major player in this.

It's posturing... do I think we should have been running military exercises while dealing with this delicate little moron? No. We agree on that. But he can't walk away and think he's in the clear. If that was the case he could have done that to begin with. My bet is another one will be planned at some point.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-24-2018 at 12:43 PM.