Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Regular every day chit chat and what are we up to, huh?

Absolfuckinglutely nothing!

Spending a lot of time with an Alaskan Husky with apparently wolf in her, which if so, is starting to show more and more. She's definitely testing the boundaries, but she's also learning more and more as she tests the limits. She is beautiful and gets better looking all the time, to me anyway! She eats big 'ol bones like they're nothing. Destroys most toys. I've went through a LOT to finally find certain things that last. She's a smart little cookie! And it looks like about 100 mini meteors have landed in my backyard! She loves to dig holes, I think prepping to find ways to lay in them and cool off. Or she's just ruining my yard for the hell of it!

And she's rough, too rough, and isn't easy to have outside with the Chihuahua at the same time. She doesn't understand and knocks him around too easy, and won't allow the little guy a chance to even pee!!

So not much progress in the cutting back all the way on caffeine or coffee. I need it more than ever now in order to keep up with the girly!

Outside of that, nottalotta nothing. Watching a ton of Live PD re-runs and being lazy lately. Probably run down by night time with all the new exercise I never really did. I love that show though! It's like it made Cops disappear and is the new go to show for watching folks getting arrested!
One of my new favorite shows is "Homicide Hunter" with Lt. Joe Kinda. "Well my, my," he always says...